WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT AT A SERVICE?
- C2 Church is all about helping people connect with Jesus. We believe that the church is a place where you and your family can learn about Christ and also experience His genuine love.
- Currently, we have two worship services every Sunday promptly at 10:45 AM and 12:30 PM. Our services are located in the WUC building – room 155, on FIU’s Biscayne Bay Campus, 3000 NE 151st Street.
- You can come just as you are. Some like to dress up. Others like to dress down. You’re our guest, so don’t stress over how you dress! Just wear something comfortable.
- Every service begins with a time of Praise & Worship music lead by our dynamic praise team. We sing modern songs that communicate deep and timeless truths of the Christian faith. If you don’t recognize some of the songs, don’t worry because we put all the words up on the screen so that you can sing along with us freely.
- Our services also include a greeting time, announcements, and an opportunity for our members and regular attenders to give. As our guest, we don’t ask anything from you.
- The central part of our worship service is the message. We use God’s Word, the Bible, to teach timeless truths with practical application.